Siren Report for Jan. 12, 2018
Paris Police Department
Jan. 11, at 3:52 p.m., Somer R. Gilbert, 25, 502 W. Lincoln, was stopped at Garfield and Hunter and charged with driving while license suspended. Gilbert was released on a notice to appear in court.
Paris Fire Department
Jan. 6, at 9:27 p.m., the department was dispatched for a dumpster fire behind the Dollar General Store on U.S. Route 150. The dumpster was owned by Ingrum’s Waste Disposal. No damage resulted to the building as a result of the incident.
Jan. 7, at 5:05 a.m., the department was dispatched to 713 W. Madison for a reported garage fire. On scene, a small fire was found around the stovepipe. No damage estimate was available.
Jan. 10, at 12:33 a.m., the department was dispatched to 163 Lakeside Terrace for an activated carbon monoxide detector. On scene, it was determined the detector was faulty and the resident was advised to replace the unit.